What is Corporate work?
Corporate Work...... For stress relief and tension, which is very common in the modern workplace. Seated Acupressure Massage provides an ideal solution to relax, re-energise, and re-focus. Just 20 minutes back, head and neck massage can be all it takes to release the mental and physical strain of the average work-day, and set you up to increase productivity.
Massage in the workplace ....set up and run
Assign a contact person to help the massage therapist to set up a schedule, publicise the programme and sign employees up. designate a space, conference/break room or even a quiet corner. After a day's massage session the workplace can return to normal.
Stress can cost your business money!
Today stress is a fact of life and the workplace is no exception. The effects of stress are cumulative and without time-out for relaxation, it can lead to a variety of ailments such as:
- Headaches, back and neck pain
- Repetitive strain injuries e.g. Carpal tunnel syndrome or tendonitis
- Poor concentration, anxiety, depression
- Lowered resistance to colds and infections
- High blood pressure
- Physical and emotional exhaustioin
What are the benefits of seated acupressure massage for the employer?
- Helps to relieve stress in the employees
- Helps to reduce absenteeism by alleviating muscular/skeletal discomfort
- Helps to increase productivity
- Helps to reduce staff turnover
- Helps to make employee feel valued
- Helps to increase staff morale
- Helps to reduce the risk of employee stress-related illness claims
For an explanation of Seated Acupressure Massage go to On Site Massage. Should you require more information please use contact form here.
Return to the Home page