What is On Site Massage Seated Acupressure?
On-site massage works by applying acupressure techniques to specific meridians in the upper body helping to unblock and improve the body's energy flows.
No oils are used as the massage is applied through the clothing.
The client sits forward on an ergonomic massage chair designed for comfort and support. The treatment usually consists of a 10/20/30 minute sequence known as the Kata.
Treatment focuses on the upper part of the body concentrating on the upper and lower back, shoulders, arms, hands, neck and head and finishes with some gentle stretches.
What are the benefits of an On Site Massage?
- Reduces muscle tension and the pain it causes
- Calms the nervous system and increases circulation
- Boosts energy levels and alertness
- Helps people to identify and release tension themselves to prevent it becoming worse or a problem
- The massage comes to the client
- Short treatment time which can be fitted undisruptively into a busy day
- Boosts concentration and work productivity
- Can help lower high blood pressure.
Return to the Home page
Return to Treatments page